Monday, December 10, 2007

Last night I was too sick to do my review. Yesterday I didn't make it to mass for the 2nd week in a row. But I did watch the mass on TV live and I made a spiritual communion.

Today I looked up and it was 3 o'clock. I thought that I would be going home soon and I thought about the trip home through south austin. I thought about stopping for a drink on the way home. I was surprised by the thought but then I was not. I remembered that I am an alcoholic and I don't have to reason for a thought like that to cross my mind. Fortuneately the thought had no power.

Tonight my wife went to an angel party. I realized that I can't handle the kids by myself, it's dangerous for them. The baby is screaching right now and I have to attend to her. We will have to quit doing things at night and both be home.

Mission

This is a blog about one man's experiences in 12 step recovery and the spiritual life. ~